Monday 8 July 2013

Adventures of a chocolate cake

So what did I decide would be a good idea to do this weekend when we were enjoying the hottest weather we've had in ages? Take a massive chocolate cake covered in ganache icing on a very warm coach trip from Bristol to London! I was rather regretting this decision when I was finishing making it late on Friday night and was convinced it would be a molten mess by the time I arrived, but thankfully I was wrong - it stayed completely intact and was delicious, here's the proof..


The recipe was from Jo Wheatley's A Passion For Baking and I'll definitely making it again, although possibly this time not when it's quite as hot and I want to be watching certain important tennis matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's always great to hear from you!