Tuesday 28 May 2013

Recent adventures

Things have been a bit quiet on the blog recently so I thought I'd share some photos of what I've been getting up to in the last couple of weeks. The biggest adventure was a trip to Munich - I have a friend who lives out there and I've been saying I'll go out to see her for a couple of years and I'm really glad I finally did. It's a lovely city, probably helped by fantastic company, lovely sun and the fact that I'm a bit of a fan of Germany in general (it helps when you're a German translator), but I think it would make a good place for a weekend away even if you didn't have those added extras on your side. Here are some snaps...

Rathaus by night

Olympic tower

View from the Olympic tower

Closer to home, I've been appreciating the garden and countryside with the arrival (and now sadly disappearance) of some good weather....




And when it comes to crafty projects, here are some of my latest makes now available at Nightingale & Dolittle...




That's it for now - more projects in the pipeline though so I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's always great to hear from you!